The U.S. Mission in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia is seeking eligible and qualified applicants for the position of USAU Strategic Content Coordination Assistant.
The work schedule for this position is:
- Full Time (40 hours per week)
Start date: Candidate must be able to begin working within a reasonable period of time (4 weeks) of receipt of agency authorization and/or clearances/certifications or their candidacy may end.
Position : Strategic Content Coordination Assistant
Qualifications and Evaluations
- A bachelor’s degree in communications, business, marketing, or local equivalent is required.
- A minimum of three years of progressively responsible experience in a multilingual, multicultural, and/or multinational organization is required.
- Market research, audience analysis, and design and execution of online campaigns must have been significant components of previous job(s).
- Candidate must have prior experience managing digital properties, including direct online connection with the audience and multimedia and traditional content creation.
- The ideal candidate will have demonstrated skills in graphic design, photo-editing, video creation, and other forms of visual communication.
Note: Please upload all work experience copies of yours under “Other Document 1 or 2”
Note: Please upload all copies of your Education under “University Degree”
LANGUAGE: Level 4 (Fluent) Speaking/Reading/Writing English is required. Level 4 (Fluent) Speaking/Reading/Writing Amharic is required. (These may be tested)
Skills and abilities:
Analytic skills: Must have strong analytic skills to identify target audiences, understand their sensitivities, and identify the best strategic content, format, and delivery means to influence them in support of U.S. policy objectives.
Salary: USD $12,133 – USD $12,133
Deadline: June 28,2022
How to Apply:
In order to qualify based on education, you MUST submit the requested educational requirement by the closing date of this announcement. If you fail to provide requested information, or the information you submit is insufficient to verify your eligibility, you will not be considered for this position.
Application Link: https://bit.ly/3tAOP5H